In this article I will show you how to remove Footer Credit link from any premium blogger template without redirecting to any website.
Hello friends, in this article we are going to tell you about how to edit footer credits powered by blogger template or how to edit and easily turn off redirection on other blogger template website like Templateism, Thexpos, ThemeForst, Coloreb, GoAbitTemplates, SortMate, etc. (or how to convert a free blogger template to premium?). All of these sites offer a premium blogger template as well as a free template that has a foot credit while the premium template footer does not have a credit link. Blogging beginners do not want to spend money on purchasing any premium blogger or WordPress template. Most of them tried to remove the footer link on Blogger, but they cannot. Here, we are going to discuss this simple trick, in short, let’s start
- Log in to your blogger account.
- Click on the Theme / Template section.
- Click on the EDIT HTML button next.
- To remove or hide the footer credits powered by the link, you will need to make some changes to the coding by the moderated / copyrighted links.
- Press CTRL + F to find the code in the template.
- Type (Footer Credits or Created By or Copyright or designed or see your site’s footer and type that word) in the search box.
- Click the SAVE button and refresh / reload your website.
- After completing all this, enjoy your premium blogger template for free.
copy this code and pest to footer of blogger templates steps shown in video and enjoy premium free blogger templetes without credit link