Hide Messages on Instagram Hello guys here I am introduced a ‘mute’ that is how to hide messages on an Instagram feature that keeps friends from showing unwanted posts in my news feed. Users can hide feed posts from their feed without unfollowing specific accounts they follow. Here we gonna show you how to hide dam messages on Instagram.
HIDE SOMEONE’S CHAT ON INSTAGRAM
|How to hide Instagram Massages And Chats 2021|
Instagram New Feature Mute Function
Instagram’s ‘mute’ function seems to be welcomed by many people who have been offended by following and unfollowing. This is because a hidden account is not known to be hidden, and photo tags and comment notifications can be checked from the account.
Today, we are introducing a new way to manage the posts that appear on Instagram, ‘Hide’. ‘Hide’ allows you to hide posts from a specific account from your feed without having to unfollow them. This is a feature that allows you to manage more fine-grained control so that only important posts are visible in your feed.
Even if you hide a post, you can view the post without any problems by going to the account’s profile page, and you will be notified when a post or comment on that account is tagged. The fact that the account is hidden is unknown to the account. If you unhide at any time, posts from that account will appear in the feed again.
To hide the account, click the… in the corner of the post. Tap Menu and choose whether to hide only feed posts for that account or both feeds and stories. You can also hide posts and stories by pressing and holding a story in the story bar or profile.
Meanwhile, following an update last March to show you the latest posts with an improved feed tour, we also posted a description of the order of the posts in response to your feedback that you would like to know how the feed works.
Detail Description Of hiding Feature In Help Center
We strive to make your Instagram feed the best place to connect with the people that matter to you and share interesting interests. The hiding function will be applied sequentially in the future. Find out more in the Help Center.
To hide a feed post from a specific account, click ‘… in the corner of the post Just tap the ‘menu and select the option to hide feed posts. Even if you hide a post, you can view the post without any problems by going to the account’s profile page, and you can get notified when a post or comment on that account is tagged. Also, the account won’t know that your posts are hidden in other users’ feeds.
Hide feed posts can be set separately from the existing story hiding function. If you want to hide a story from a specific account, you can select Hide Story in the same way as to hide feed, or you can press and hold the circle of the account in the story bar at the top of the feed to hide it. The feed post hiding function will be applied to all users sequentially.
How to hide Instagram chat?
Go to your Instagram profile and click on the options menu, which has a three-striped icon. It’s in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Click ‘Settings’ after ‘Notifications’ and ‘Direct’ or ‘Messages’.
In a new window, you will see three options to choose from depending on what you need. Disabled, basic only, and among basic and normal.
To hide message notifications, you need to select the first option: Disabled. This way, regardless of whether the message is basic or plain, the app won’t send you a notification when you receive a message.
If you select ‘Subject Only’, Instagram will only send notifications in this category and the rest will go unnoticed.
On the other hand, if you enable the ‘Basic and General’ option, you will be notified of all messages reaching your mailbox.
How to Hide and DM send a message on Instagram
Read this Darkentertain article and learn how to send messages to other Instagram users. You can use the Instagram Direct Message (DM) feature or send a message using the user’s profile option. Note that you cannot send messages from a computer.
- Open Instagram. If you are already logged in to Instagram, the homepage will appear when you open Instagram.
- If you are not logged in to Instagram, enter your username (or phone number) and password, then click Log In.
- Tap the paper plane icon. It’s a button in the upper-right corner of the screen, and pressing it opens Instagram’s DM function.
- If the homepage doesn’t appear, first tap the house-shaped icon in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- pressure. It’s at the bottom of the screen.
- If you have a conversation open, try clicking New Message instead on this page.
- Tap the person you want to send the DM to. You can also choose as many people as you like.
- You can also enter your username in the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Tap the “Write message” area, which is at the bottom of the screen Enter your message. If you want to send a photo instead, tap the icon to the left of the text area and select the photo you want to send.
- pressure. It is located on the right side of the message area, and when pressed, a DM is sent directly to the recipient.
- If you’re using Android, you’ll see a checkmark instead of the submit button.
- If you’re sending a photo, tap the arrow at the bottom of the screen.
Thanks for reading this article if you are happy with this Article then share it with your friends who want to know about this feature and trick of Instagram your share is most important anyone want your share is helpful for that person